Burpengary Aquatics provides swimming lessons that are taught by fully qualified AustSwim Instructors; are ability-based, focus on fun & water safety, and skill & stroke development. We have indoor swimming pools, that can be utilised for your School's Health & Physiclal Education (HPE) classes throughout the summer and winter terms using our indoor heated pool.
Our school programs are usually a 40 minute or 1 hour lesson. And we usually offer 5 or 10 day program, depending on your school requirements. We do a learn to swim, and swim & survive program with the children.
All children receive a swimming cap, learn to swim certificate and a swim & survive certificate.
They can also purchase goggles at a discounted price or we can package a set of goggle and a cap within their program so all children are provided with goggles.
Our School Package includes:
- a swimming cap for each child (we have a no cap, no swim policy),
- a Swim and Survive Certificate (which is endorsed by the Royal Life Saving Society), and
- our own Learn to Swim Certificate at the conclusion of the program.
In addition to this, your school will also receive the added bonus of A FREE CPR COURSE FOR 10 SCHOOL STAFF MEMBERS
valued at $400 !
We also offer many other courses that may be of interest to your school or staff members:
- Competency based First Aid,
- Competency based Anaphylaxis & Asthma,
- Competency based Bronze Medallion,
- Competency based Pool Lifeguard,
- Community courses such as the very popular Junior Lifeguard Program, and
- We can also assist you with in-school programs such as Recreational Bronze Medallion and Bronze Star Courses.
These courses can all be done either in our training room at Burpengary, or at your school.